I’m in a second swap-bot swap for blog authors called, “I’m a Blogger; Follow Me.” I have a diverse set of partners, including many outside the United States!
- Craftland: a chronicle of Cheryl’s crafty adventures. Check out the July 5 post about her new craftroom!
- Cupcakes and Corsets: what a great blog name!
- The Girl at the Traffic Light Junction: It looks like Stephanie has a very exciting life in Singapore!
- A Life Designed, by RJ: cool photos – love RJ’s jewelry!
- Lost Mitten: I am going to try (i.e., have George make) the vegan blueberry muffin recipe!
- MissAnne: look at her cool manicure!
- Redchuckstress: Casey says Angus, her Boston Terrier, is her best friend. I can relate!
- Studio Strategos: great knitting projects!
- Too Cute: nice blog, primarily about hair accessories, but more, too!
- Tove: Tove is new to swap-bot! She doesn’t know what she’s gotten herself into! ; )
Check out their blogs, and while you’re at it, check out my postcard blog!